How To Get Rid Of Back Hair
I needed a back shaver. I needed the best body hair trimmer I could find.
My back hair was out of control. I could not go to the gym without the stares from people wondering when i would be shaving my back.
How could I? I had nobody to help me. I tried to reach and do it myself but my back hair removal escapade was a failure.
I needed an Electric Body Shaver with a long extension handle so I could reach around to all the hard to get spots
Hair removal for men is not a subject that is easily discussed. Men’s body hair is usually discussed when they are losing their hair. Well I needed to find a body groomer, a body trimmer, something like a mens body shaver and I found it!!!
Don’t wast time with the other electric back shaver that you see everywhere.. You will want the only mens back shaver with the long extension handle
- The Mangroomer – Ultimate Pro back shaver comes with 2 cutting-edge attachment shaving heads, each with shock absorber flex necks.
- It features a 1.8 inch ultra wide back groomer blade to shave large areas and longer hairs quickly,
- plus an additional foil body groomer bi-directional head for regular maintenance, shorter hairs, and a perfectly smooth shave.
- The shock absorber multi-functional flex neck on both of the attachment heads effortlessly follows the contours of your back for perfect blade-to-skin contact at any angle, resulting in the ultimate shave in both comfort and closeness.
- Our ultra-sensitive blades are hypoallergenic and made from stainless steel, giving you a soothing, non-irritating shave.
- The new hexagon handle design has an ergonomic rubberized grip allowing for maximum control, stability and comfort during operation In addition, we have designed and added the new Power Hinge easy push lock button, allowing you to lock your Ultimate Pro back shaver at the angle of your choice, from any shaving position you desire An advanced quick charge battery allows for easy and fast re-charging, plus a charge light indicator alerts you when the back shaver is charging (red) and fully charged (green) , the initial charge could take up to 48 hours before achieving full green light status.
When it came, I couldn’t wait to try it out. I have always needed help and was embarrassed every time I needed to shave my back hair.
The only help I needed was a mirror. I was able to reach all areas and with all angles without any rash or razor stubble. This is the best body groomer ever!!!
This is the Best Back Shaver and easy to use. So when I asked myself, Should I shave my back,??
- This works great – When I found this product online, I was surprised that someone actually made something that allows you to shave your own back.
- I had contemplated hair removal, but that’s really expensive, time consuming, and it sounds like touch ups might be needed forever. This works just fine for me.
- I use it about every two weeks and it works just like an electric razor with a handle that can be adjusted for length and angle.
- I’ve had it for about 6 months and it’s still going strong. I like it so much, that if it broke tomorrow, I’d immediately buy another one.
- I saw that they sell a replacement head. I may buy one because I’m not 100% sure that it catches every hair as easily as it did when it was new.
How To Get Rid Of Hair On Your Back
Okay, after wrestling around with trying to find a true man capable groomer (and wasting a lot of money along the way), this actually delivered on it’s promise.
The handle extends and rotates and locks in a wide variety of positions. Being cordless means it’s very easy to maneuver and use without tripping over the cord or dragging half of your bathroom counter contents onto the floor.
Back Shaver Battery Power
The trimmer has plenty of power for even thick hair, and the included close shaver (foil screen) does a decent job at keeping things smooth. I’ve used mine for 30-40 minutes at a time with no loss of power.
It cleans up easily, and folds in half for easy storage. Pros – Works great, easy to maneuver, powerful, heads change easily, locking handle
Best Back Shaver
This one is built so much better. It’s way way sturdier, the rubber handle makes it much easier to grip, and it’s 100 times more stable when having it extended or positioned in any way.
It costs a little more but man it’s well worth it. The only aspect of it I can’t comment on is the longevity of the battery.
I love that it’s rechargeable instead of having to use 2 AA batteries. That was a pain in the *** having to make sure you always have spare batteries sitting around in case it died.
So I love that it’s rechargeable but I just got this new one so I have no idea how many years I will get out of the battery. If you shave your chest or back, you can’t go wrong buying this thing.
- How rough is this on your skin? Does it leave your skin red & raw? Does it cut your skin?
- No problems like that, actually very easy on the skin. Comes with two blades, one for general removal and a smaller one for cleaner shaving. You have to charge the shaver for a few hours upon receipt before first use
- How’s the stubble? I love the cheap version but my lady friends complain about the stubble. does the ultimate pro give a closer shave?
- It is a closer shave and what is best, the head changes out for an even closer one.
- My main problem is hair on the sides of my back which is really difficult to get at. Those blade extenders all seem geared towards the back. The sides of the back have an entirely different angle. Does anyone use this on their sides?
- I do but you’ve got to turn yourself like a contortionist. But if you’re able to find the right position, Works just fine. Hair thickness is an issue, though.
- How close does the shave get? Does it take the hair completely off, or is there still a little stubble left?
- The foil shaver head gets very close. I feel like it is very smooth. This is the best product I’ve found for keeping my back clean. It’s great.